Concertina Cotton One Of A Kind Reversible Face Mask -Short Strings
72345Regular price S$39.00
A perfect gift for you and loved ones.
Every mask is an exclusive creation produced only once and distinctly unique.
Sartorial elegance for a one-of-a-kind breathable, reversible, and reusable DGA Threads signature mask. Long-lasting quality. Each concertina artistic creation face mask is hand-stitched with 2 light-weight layers of 100% Japanese vintage summer Yukata cotton of the highest quality.
The dual-use of this mask from one side and the other with its different motifs make this creation special. It can be worn either on its own or for additional protection with a filter that slides into an internal pocket and makes a three-layered mask.
The mask comes with a thin cotton hand-stitched tubular side-strings and toggle fasteners for optimal sizing and comfort. The complex pattern combination of the cotton fabrics, the designs coupled with the skillful and meticulous workmanship are the main features of this creation which will not go unnoticed.
10% of the revenue will be donated to local charities and people in need.
- This is not a surgical or medical mask; filter to be fitted into an internal pocket
- Approx length: 15.2cm, width: 7.2cm (not expanded) and 12.3cm (expanded), side strings: 15cm ea
- Patterned Japanese vintage Yukata cotton
- Toggle fasteners for optimal sizing and comfort
- Indigo bleu and white
- Made and designed in Singapore, with love
- Wash your hands before and after handling your mask.
- Hand wash the mask before first use with running water and mild soap, thereafter daily wash is recommended. Minimal dye-run might occur with the wash.
- Steaming is also recommended for sanitation
- Do not wring, soak, tumble dry, machine wash as it may damage the mask.
- Air dry, or iron if preferred.
Free shipping to Singapore only. Mask(s) will be shipped within 3-4 working days from the order date.
*Due to the current situation with Covid-19, this item is non-returnable or exchangeable.
For any inquiries, please contact our team here.